Friday 24 September 2010

Life gets so busy sometimes...

Yup...that's my state right now...I have become extremely busy or say that I am...why? ...well I have an impending deadline...and so I have loads to finish and sometimes I am tired of motivating myself to complete the same...although I need to...

So fellow bloggers, sorry for not blogging as much as I wish I could...

I think that explains why I lost one of my followers ...  :( ...I hope the person didn't leave because I wrote something offensive...

Hey, if any of you are bored or offended...please let me know before you leave...so that I know where I am going wrong...


5 comments:

  1. C'mon... relax Aparna, ..I don't feel like leaving. If that is what I wanted, I would not have followed you in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Aparna. You are a doctoral student. That comes first before any blog writing/reading/commenting. Plus, I fully agree with Chitra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finishing everything and meeting all your deadlines!

    ReplyDelete