Wednesday 16 November 2016

Supermoon or just another post?

"Ting! Ting!", the phone rang.

Ran to it, to see a whatsapp message "It is almost a year since you blogged!"

It came from one of my cousins. I smiled to note that at how he kept track of my blog.

The message went on to ask, "What happened?"

And I reply as philosophically as I could, "Such is life!"

But that message prompts me to visit my blog and try to write a few words....

So here is the supermoon on my blog...A post about a year later...

The photo was taken by my nephew...go check out his blog at https://deepss1105.wordpress.com/ .

I plan to write a fictional piece again with the supermoon idea...if I do shall link it up here!

That's all folks! Hope it doesn't take another supermoon ;)



Edited: First part of my fiction: https://aparnasdotcom.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/two-siblings-encounter-the-supermoon/

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back in the blogging world. I will checkout your nephew's blog. Hope you, your groom and your daughter are doing well. Since I like your blog, I sometime re-read your older posts. Will wait for your fictional piece.

    ReplyDelete