Wednesday 13 March 2013

Catchy Challenges

I am into a crafting mode...sorry for also those who visit and not interested...

Why am I into crafting mode...reason: simple...I have to make myself calm before I attack my thesis for my viva...so crafting being my go to solution...and secondly there's just too much of inspiration in the blogosphere...

This is my submission to "Catchy Challenges" ...the challenge was to make an inspiration card with blue and brown + white/black. The inspiration picture was :

My card ended up being very simple...

I had a scalloped card base and the patterned paper (which had a blue background and amazingly brown flowers!) with me...so all I needed was the sentiment...I tried creating the sentiment using brown ribbon ..but sadly that didn't work...do ended up with a written sentiment on white card base...the bows were just added for highlighting the sentiment...

Comments welcome..let me know what all of you think...


8 comments:

  1. Those are good colors for Christian and Muslim men UNITING fighting Western Jezebels and Delilahs trying to destroy them by outwitting them in every way,I a Kitten could be their Mascot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Kitty...you have read so much into the colours! I only meant a "Congrats" card...;) Thank you for coming by...

      Delete
  2. Very sweet card Aparna! Thank you so much for playing with us @ Catchy Challenges. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deepti...I enjoyed doing the card ;)

      Delete
  3. Super. I love the light blue background.

    ReplyDelete