Thursday 9 February 2012

Hello World

"Hello World"...an odd title..yes..but most people who have learnt programming would have first programmed to print "Hello World" on to screen or to a file. I have no idea how this tradition began or if that's only true to me...

Anyways, I have associated the two words to my first program almost irrespective of which programming language I am learning! So, today, when I saw an album named "Hello World", I began wondering what it would have...

Well..surprise surprise..I have got a new favourite - the Lady Antebellum "Hello World"  - which I am sure to be never be able to sing but what a beautiful message...please see the video while listening to the song...


Comments on your likes or dislikes on this song are welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment