First I have to thank Sanand for the award which I hereby graciously accept...I must say awards really encourage me to go on with this blog...if not anything else I find new friends!
Now for seven facts about myself...hmm ...this is going to be difficult...let's see..
1. I am from a very close-knit family ... My definition of family includes my grandparents, parents, sister, uncles, aunties, cousins, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nephews, nieces, .....basically almost every genetic relationship that is defined in a dictionary. There is a saying in a Hindi movie named Yaadein, where the mother says to the father and daughters that you should "Make friends in family and Happiness is forever"...I have loads of friends in family...so I believe my happiness is assured.
2. The above does not mean I believe that "Blood is thicker than water!" ...because I do not! I have many friends...thank GOD for them...and all of them hold a very special place..
3. I have never had a long-term goal in my life and I am still looking for it .... I do not think I am very ambitious...though I like doing whatever I do to the best of my abilities...
4. I am almost always very content with what I have...if I complain about life treating me badly..it is mostly because I forget how lucky I am...
5. I believe I am just plain lucky to be a PhD student in Cambridge... I have a low self-esteem but I can easily come across as a confident person...how...I do not know!
6. I love art & craft as much as I love Science!
7. I believe I stick quite rigidly to my principles and values. My friends also say that once I have taken a decision in my head, I am stubborn...though I would love to disagree to that! LOL
Now to share this award...I think all my blogger friends deserve it and so here it is.. I present it to all of you...
PS: Coming up with 7 facts about myself was very difficult!!!!!! Hope to see others list theirs!