Wednesday 2 March 2011

Mother's lime pickle - my favourite


No I am not giving the recipe....

I am going to complain and pity myself! I know I shouldn't but you know what who cares...I feel like it!

Right, so recently I have been having butter fingers and everything seems to slip out of my hand, fall &  break! 

* I broke my coffee mug....it was a nice black ceramic mug that I bought specifically for my morning coffee...

* I also broke the bottle which contained the lime pickle  that my mother had specially made for me to bring from India :(


God alone knows what else I am going to break in the next few days....


3 comments:

  1. Yes it is ...I just lost one bottle of mine.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry about it. The biggest tragedy is you cannot buy "that" pickle in any store. It is so special.

    ReplyDelete