Yes...my blog's second birth has completed one year...
So what have I done with my blog the past one year...well the re-birth of my blog occured last year and I still had no idea how successful I was going to be...
Well if success is defined with the number of followers - I have 22 now and hopefully am still counting.
If success is defined by the number of comments - then my highest is still 3 I think (excluding my replies of course!)
If success is defined by my happiness - then I have just become very successful...I do have my lows - to the point I think why am I wasting my time , I should just delete this blog but on the whole I am happy...there are atleast a few people who like reading the nonsense I write...sorry friends for putting you through this ordeal!
Now, for my favourite posts (that I enjoyed writing and was happy with the way it turned out) in the past year were I think are:
* Gods vs. Darwinism
* Two kinds of people in this world
What else happened -
1) well I ended up creating another blog for fiction - where I have managed to write only three parts of my first story....hoping to continue that soon.
2) I got my first blog award...Thank you again Meg.
3) I did my first meme...
Now, let's stop talking about the past...let me set atleast two goals for the future:
1) write a bit more science - once every seven posts - that's reasonable...I hope
2) complete my story on the fiction blog
Ok...enough of me...enough narcissism but below is my birthday gift to all my fellow bloggers (thanks and copyrights to TED)