Friday 30 July 2010

Movie - Julie & Julia

Two days ago, one sweet lady was selling a few DVDs which included "Julie & Julia" and "The curious case of Benjamin Button". I bought those two...the Benjamin Button movie was one that I wanted to watch and the other more just like that...
 (Copyright protected image...Google Images returned image from "thecia.com.au" )

Anyways, I decided to watch Julia & Julie first...I did so on the same evening. I got to say I loved it...the idea that Julie Powell came up with was inspiring....sorry I am not telling the story ...nor is my intention to review the movie...I only plan to state facts that I loved in the movie...

1) I fell in love with two main characters and their husbands....I mean amazing ...such supportive husbands..."You are the butter to my bread, breath to my life"...I would love to say that to my husband and I hope he will feel the  same about me... :)

2) Julie's blog inspired me all over again to go on blogging and enjoy the blogasphere...I know I will not become famous or anything because of my blog...but "it is a routine, like doing sit-ups"... but again just as I am bad with exercising ...I am not regular with my blogging either...I am sorry readers...it is still not in my bloods as yet...

3) Cooking is really fun...I enjoy it...I don't make any exotic dishes but enjoy cooking and serving others...I hope someday I will be really good at it... ;)

Ok...that's all I can say...but if anybody is interested the movie is based on two true stories and below are the Wikipedia links to the two wonderful ladies....I am very thankful to both of you...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Powell
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Child


And...the blog still exists ...
http://blogs.salon.com/0001399/2002/08/25.html

No comments:

Post a Comment