Friday 26 February 2010

Kids

This post is dedicated to all the little ones who I have met and have been in my life even if it is only for a moment.

Kids...the little ones...innocent and yet sharp...young and yet mature...
My heart has always gone out to the little ones..My eyes easily wander to them everytime I spot one. I cannot stop myself from staring and wondering how cute they are, what they are doing, how they interact with their surroundings and so on. I wonder how the kids so easily attract my attention. Is it because I am emotional or is it what my friends teased me with "MATERNAL INSTINCTS"?? Anyways, I care less of what drives me to give them attention.



I would rather concentrate on the wonderful after-effects of my interactions with the little ones. They leave me with a sense of peace and bliss that I often feel only they can.




Dear Sweet ones...I cannot describe the happiness you give me but you all just make me cheerful and make me feel there is a meaning to life...that would be to see y'all and laugh with y'all and console you when you cry....



No comments:

Post a Comment