Saturday 31 August 2013

Write Tribe's Festival of Words

Yes, I am taking part in the challenge of writing a post a day for a week. This comes at a time when I already have several other challenges in life! I am sometime wonder why I try to bite more than I can chew but I guess that is the fun of life!

Ok enough of my ramble...

I have been rummaging my head with ideas for this big challenge for a few days now. And only one of them kept recurring. I give forewarning, it is an underdeveloped idea and we will just have to see where it reaches.

No, I am not revealing my idea yet...but I promise a fiction on this blog (for logistic reasons I shall do this here and not at my fiction blog in wordpress).

Do come by and comment away.



Write Tribe

I am taking part in The Write Tribe Festival of Words 1st - 7th September 2013.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment